Operations is one of the largest divisions in the Firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realise the full potential of IT solutions.
- Support of the month end sub ledger account reconciliation process.
- Reviewing risk items with tax impacts and drive remediation's.
- Assist with risk and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Support the enhancement of the tax control framework.
- Review of operation wide risk incidents for potential tax impacts and process improvements.
- This is not an exhaustive list and tasks and responsibilities may change to maintain our high levels of service.
- High regard for attention to detail, accuracy & quality with strong communication skills
- Ability to provide clear, concise information on risk, impact and resolution
- Highly committed, dynamic & self-motivated with professional outlook
- Ability to grasp detailed concepts quickly
- Able to critically analyse data and present to management
- Proactive team player who promotes sharing of knowledge
Basic awareness of tax concepts - Awareness of operational risk platform - Project management - Advanced Excel skills