Qlik Developer (Business Intelligence)
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists focused and dedicated on enhancing the firm's BI / MI capabilities. We are improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating a high quality software and transforms into a visually stimulating and insightful products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is imperative. Moreover, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
We are looking for strong engineers with a keen interest in Qlik & BI to help us deliver high-quality and scalable products to enable successful wide rollout across the firm. You will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers.
- Desire to learn new skills within Qlik & Business Intelligence
- Experience of working with databases
- Knowledge of utilization/performance monitoring and capacity management analysis
- Working with and combining datasets from multiple sources
- Ability to design and automate processes and data collection tools
- Experience using SDLC practices and delivering high quality and robust software products
- Experience with Qlik mashup
- Programming experience in Python/Java or other OO language
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience with working with Big Data solutions
- Experience with infrastructure components and their integration into application architecture
- Understanding of operating systems, database concepts, and middleware
- Knowledge of project management basics
- Good presentation skills
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.