Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
Are you an experienced Project Manager ?
Do you have experience of leading global IT Infrastructure projects through the full project life cycle ?
This is a 12 month salaried fixed term contract. Not a daily rate contract.
Your experience should include:
• Lead project teams to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Manage large, complex projects end-to-end, from requirements gathering through to implementation and handover
• Manage both internal and external stakeholders
• Work with infrastructure architects ensuring that the IT solutions and their supporting infrastructure fully support the business requirements
• Carry out business analysis when needed
• Create and manage project plans and documentation
• Recommend and manage project budgets
• Conduct project presentations and compile reports
Required skills & experience:
• Proven track record of successfully managing and leading global projects through the full project life cycle
• Project management experience of IT infrastructure and services projects
• Experience of data centre migrations/regionalisation and virtualisation technologies
• Working within a structured project framework
• Able to manage teams remotely in a global context
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of all elements of the project lifecycle
• Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading company who offer a great working environment.
For more information please get in touch asap.