Middle Office Senior Administrator
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 13 Mar 19
Middle Office Senior Administrator | Glasgow | Contract | Competitive £
Change Recruitment’s Global Asset Servicing Client is looking to hire a Senior Administrator to work in their Middle Office Asset Servicing department. The team ensure the correct terms of the event are captured, client elections are managed, and that the event is processed for accurate valuation and timely settlement, resolution of any stock & cash reconciliation breaks, and ongoing interaction with a number of custodians.
The successful candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate identification and processing of both corporate action & Income events for UK & overseas investments for institutional investors, across various asset types, including; bonds, equities and CFD’s.
· To ensure a high quality client service is delivered to all clients
· Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the Client Service Delivery agreements
· Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
· Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for the organisation
· Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support
· Support external counterparty relationships e.g. Brokers, Custodians & Industry bodies
Continuous Improvement & New Business
· Generate ideas for improvements to systems and processes in support of client requirements and all strategic objectives. Support the development and implementation of such improvements.
· Involvement in the design and implementation of resilient processes and systems to support new/changes to business products including mandatory changes to market/governance and regulations
· Innovate & challenge status quo within the governance and framework of our change program
· Be a subject matter expert in your team
· Ensure adherence to the risk and control framework to manage risk effectively & efficiently within the team
· Ensure an effective and robust governance structure is in place for the team
· Ensure compliance and adherence to the department procedures and control framework
· Support business contingency plans as required
· Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk.
· Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met
· Understand the factors which influence unit cost e.g. capacity/workload drivers
Staff Management and Development
· Provide feedback on staff within the team to support their technical and personal development
· Support cross training
· Ensure appropriate T&C oversight within team
Strategy and Governance
· Contribute to raising the profile of the organisation within the UK.
· Educated to degree level
· Corporate Action/Income experience
· Strong risk management awareness
· Involvement in or lead on change initiatives
· Strong client service skills
· Market expertise
· Accounting Practices (desirable)
· Language Skills (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Middle Office experience wanting to work in a challenging and dynamic environment working for leading global brand. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or call me on 0131 4735025 for more info.