See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back. Department Profile
Technology Risk (TR) is part of the Global Technology division and manages operational and technology related risks on behalf of the Firm. The group’s key principles are to provide proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management, to enable the execution of the Firms strategy.
Technology Risk's mission is to deliver first-line defences to manage risks to Firm technology, information and cyber threats through risk identification, control management and assurance. This allows the business to operate and grow in a secure and legally-compliant manner.
Our vision is to deliver Programs that protect and enable the business, ensure secure delivery of services to our clients, adjust to address the risks presented by an evolving threat landscape, meet regulatory expectations, and offer highly attractive career opportunities.
As an Agile Business Analyst / Product Owner, the individual will be overseeing the pipeline of work, and driving the life cycle of Insider Threat analytics with Cyber Analytics / Glasgow engineering resources. Including user case discovery, planning, guidance and vision across design and build of analytics, QA testing and implementation. Individual will also lead and support response procedure / policy production and ongoing maintenance and formalization of twiki repository of analyst user documents.
Qualifications and Primary Responsibilities
- Background or knowledge in Insider Threat and Cyber Analytics is preferable, however not mandatory
- Experience with agile methodology, writing user stories, attending scrum calls, provides governance in pipeline/prioritization calls through backlog and progress, addressing feasibility limitations, gaps, and deterrents to progress
- Ability to work individually or with a team of SMEs
- Experience eliciting business requirements from users and SMEs (technical and non-technical resources) in order to write business requirements documents and how-to procedure guides
- Knowledgeable in how to create documentation in a twiki repository
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic problem solver who quickly identifies strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for efficiencies to deliver immediate and long-term improvements
- Brings a passion for problem-solving, agile method, and providing stakeholder visibility into iterative results Qualifications: Requested Areas of Expertise
- Project & Stakeholder Management
- Data Gathering & Evaluation Technical Skills
- Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, etc.
- Twiki Markup language/Twiki development
- MS Visio
- Documentation & Reporting
- Use Case & Workflow Diagrams
- Requirement Tracking, Design Thinking and Agile methodology
- Process Analysis & Optimization. Lean or Six Sigma Analysis (nice to have)
Interested in flexible working opportunities Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
** Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees **
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.