GTI - Product Manager
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced professional in Product Management or Product Ownership, you thrive at managing complex product programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to define technology requirements, establish priorities, manage scope and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop products and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, to scope, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Key responsibilities
- Identifies market need, interfacing with customers as needed to define the scope and position of the product
- Conducts make vs. buy analysis to determine approach to fulfill market need
- Owns the product vision and strategy
- Creates and maintains the product roadmap with the Area Product Owner
- Creates and maintains the product's definition, inclusive of customer-facing SLO/SLAs.
- Manages the product cost, investment and business case requests, and overall benefit realization
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the products related to stakeholders, partners and customers.
- Works with product marketing to drive awareness and adoption of the product
- Knowledge of product management techniques (e.g., product roadmapping, feature matrix)
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies (e.g. latest best practices on SDLC, UX, Quality, Cloud and Data)
- Strong knowledge of product strategy development
- Understanding of financial and accounting management, such as investment processes, business case development, cost and recovery models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
- Experience in product management focused on technology products is an advantage
- Experience of leadership and/or management, ideally in a global organization
- Proven experience of building strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders