FITS Specialist (MDS)
FITS Specialist (MDS)
As a member of our Market Data Services team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader understanding of other areas.
• Proficiency in business applications, data usage and management
• Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Solid working experience for FITS/MDM/ScreenInsider or other MDS Tools
• Excellent knowledge and experience in Market Data products and processes
• Knowledge in DACS, DART, EMRS and the TRG Screen FITs Product as strong plus
• Excellent ability to liaise and report to senior stakeholders throughout the firm (Including a proficiency in MS Excel) CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world. Technology At J.P Morgan
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.