- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Environment Support - IBM WebSphere
McGregor Boyall are hiring for an experienced IBM WebSphere tester working within the financial services sector.
Environment Support - IBM WebShere
McGregor Boyall has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environment Support Specialist to join a dynamic financial services organization focused on modernization and customer experience, bringing financial services into the 21st century. This is a permanent opportunity.
You will join a fast-paced and growing team based in their flagship office in Glasgow city centre, providing both IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and UNIX support for all test environment services in order to enable a vast array of testing services to various business stakeholders.
You will also be given the opportunity to diversify your skillset and cross-train in other technical areas.
This role will play a part in supporting changes to key technologies to support and drive forward the Test Environment Strategy.
- Commercial of IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) is IDEAL but not ESSENTIAL
- Experience of a UNIX environment
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge of the Testing Environment Experience of providing technical guidance and support to stakeholders
- Experience working within large multi-platform environments
- Experience of components and their use within the Testing environments
- Knowledge of reviewing/updating playbooks
- Good overall understanding of test environments, constituent components and their interoperability
- Familiar with SDLC and different testing methodologies
- Use and interpretation of information/diagnostic tools
- Knowledge of deploying applications both from installers and as individual components
For more information or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lorna Burrows on 0141 212 2393
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.