As a Barclays Client Service Executive, you will be joining the Smart Investor team, a direct investing service aimed at helping our customers achieve their investment goals, where you will be the first point of contact for our customers. In your new role, by being involved in all aspects of the client journey, you will be focused on providing the best customer experience, ensuring your work is conducted in a timely manner, in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements. You’ll work 35 hours within the week, between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday on a rotational basis.
What will you be doing?
- Being involved in all aspects of the client journey from account opening to product management and development
- Providing expert guidance and navigation across all areas of the Smart Investor website
- Providing mutual support by coaching, training and sharing knowledge with less experienced colleagues
- Building an in-depth knowledge of your area, monitoring client and competitor behaviours, recognising trends and anticipating upcoming risks and opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- A client-focused approach, with exceptional communication skills
- The ability to manage your own workload, prioritising and planning, where needed
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service, gained through a customer service background
- The ability to build meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Proven ability to meet performance standards
Where will you be working?
Tay House is nestled in a fantastic central city location. Our modern Glasgow Contact Centre is directly next to the M8 and a short walk from Central Station and Charing Cross train station. Tay House offers a communal coffee pod, but if you fancy nipping out we are right next to two of the main shopping streets in the city centre.