Business Analyst (pControl / Markit)
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Role: Business Analyst (pControl / Markit) Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow, Scotland Duration: up to 12 months Type: Ltd Salary: DOE
Role: Business Analyst (pControl / Markit)
Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow, Scotland
Duration: up to 12 months
The Business Analyst role is to support and understand structures, operations, processes, product and service offerings, policies and systems as part of the CM&D team that then enables HSS to provide services to our Clients. Business analysis allows the business to make the right choices in the changes it executes. The discipline identifies needs, captures and analyses requirements and contributes to the assessments and recommendations of options available to ensure the right solution is identified, agreed and progressed.
Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
Leverage strong analytical and product management skills required to gain a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into applicable operational requirements
Collaborate with implementation teams, supply lines and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis roles
- Significant operational experience in financial services, specifically fund accounting, investment operations or middle office processing
- pControl and/or Markit Application knowledge at an SME level or Application Change perspective
- Experience and working knowledge of systems implementation lifecycle and testing methodologies.