Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Jan 13, 2022
- £10 - £15ph
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to work for a leading employer based in the Crawley - Gatwick area. This is a temporary job opportunity to start ASAP and will be working for up to 6 months.
The main purpose of the Accounts Payable - Purchase Ledger Assistant is to be responsible for processing all suppliers' invoices accurately and efficiently whilst prioritising your workload to ensure payments terms are met. Liaising with suppliers and budget holders within the business to resolve invoice queries and disputes. Other duties will include:
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Responsible for processing all supplier invoices accurately, ensuring payment terms are met and invoices are correctly coded.
- Reconcile supplier statements, research and correct discrepancies and follow up on overdue invoices, maintaining notes on supplier records to enable tracking of invoices/queries.
- Ensure credit balances are resolved promptly.
- Respond to all internal and external inquiries promptly.
- Verify supplier accounts are accurate and up to date. For any required changes ensure internal audit requirements are met and full supporting documents provided.
- Proven experience working in a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable / Accounts Assistant type role
- Experience processing high volumes of invoices.
- Excellent data entry skills, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good level of computer literacy
- Good communication - written and oral skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.