- Sep 14, 2022
- £30k - £35k
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and growing Pensions firm in West Sussex
Morgan McKinley are looking to speak to Pensions Administrators
in Sussex or Surrey with current Defined Benefits
or Defined Contribution
Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension team based in Sussex are currently seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their friendly team.
Working on several prestigious schemes you will be part of a dedicated and client focussed team where you will be responsible for ensuring that a consistently high level of service is provided to members Duties will include
- Performing a range of manual and computerised calculations
- Involvement in scheme project work
- Helping more junior colleagues and checking their work
- Ensure that client SLA's are met
- Assisting with ad-hoc administration work and general enquiries
- Being an important part of the team and ensuring a high level of service
There is an opportunity for progression with a structured career path and a full training programme will be provided of both a technical and soft skill nature. Currently this role is working from home 3 days per week, however this will be a balanced home/office split What's in it for you?
- Core & Flexible Benefits: Competitive discretionary annual bonus
- Core benefits paid for including life assurance, group income protection, private medical cover and up to 30 days holiday per year with holiday trading
- A generous pension scheme where the business will contribute 5% of your salary from day one of your employment and you only have to contribute 1% (can be increased)
- Employee Assistance Programme to support you and your family through any concerns or challenges you may experience
- A comprehensive range of voluntary benefits to suit your life stage and lifestyle including a tech scheme, cycle to work scheme, dental cover, healthcare cash plan, health assessments, critical illness cover, extension of private medical cover or life assurance to family members, gym membership, travel insurance and a broad range of discounts at hundreds of retailers including supermarkets, fitness centres, travel and leisure companies.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.