Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
• Administer alternative investment funds for a portfolio of blue-chip international clients.
• Review of net asset value calculations, revenue projections and other management information / reports.
• Oversee the preparation of half year and full year accounts together with related information and liaise with external auditors.
• Actively manage and mentor staff under supervision.
• Attend client company board and investment management meetings as required.
• Assist with the on-boarding of new business and fund changes.
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
• Knowledge of UK GAAP and/or IFRS
• Strong communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) and previous experience of accounting platforms
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…