We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link Company Matters is one of the UK’s largest professional services company secretarial teams with over 60 people across offices in London and Exeter, We support both domestic and international clients with all aspects of their company secretarial and governance needs.
As Corporate Administrator your role will be to provide company secretarial support to our internal and external clients. As part of our team you will gain experience in statutory and regulatory compliance, and governance best practice.
• Provide corporate, registered office and corporate administration services to a portfolio of clients.
• Conduct corporate administration work with appropriate supervision ensuring that all client instructions are interpreted precisely, responded to correctly and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and costs.
• Develop good working relationships with those clients and to build an understanding of their requirements ensuring that their needs are responded to.
• Ensure that all work is promptly recorded and tracked, working with the Client Relationship Manager to identify out-of-scope work and raise interim invoices as appropriate.
• work closely with other members of the Corporate Administration team in identifying areas where current systems and services can be developed.
• Work closely with clients, identifying ways in which Company Matters can develop the relationship and ensure client retention.
• Maintain systems that enables Company Matters to manage and control customer due diligence activity, reporting all concerns in respect of suspicion of money laundering activity to the MLRO.
• Refer any complaints or testimonials to the appropriate manager immediately.
• Collation of board packs and preparation of minutes where required.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of and commitment to the company secretarial profession. You will ideally have established yourself as a corporate administrator within the company secretarial/corporate administration field and understand the basic principles around UK company law, regulation and best practice. A proactive and flexible approach, upbeat manner and the ability to work in a team are essential.
• High level of accuracy, with a good attention to detail.
• Experience of a client/customer facing environment.
• Solid Microsoft Office 365 skills.
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive and flexible approach to workload.
• Organised, ability to handle conflicting deadlines.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Business and commercial awareness.
• Creative approach to problem solving.
• Progression towards a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Certificate of Company Secretarial Practice, paralegal, ILEX etc.).
• Experience within, or understanding of, a professional services environment.
• Legal or accountancy training or experience.
• Financial services experience, e.g. insurance, pensions.
• Investment company experience.
• Business development experience.
• Knowledge of Diligent Entities (formerly named Blueprint) software and Companies House webfiling.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button.