- Sep 09, 2021
We are currently looking for a HR Coordinator that is looking for the next step in there HR career working for a fantastic company! APPLY NOW!! HR COORDINATOR/ADVISOR EPSOM - OPTION OF 2 DAYS IN THE OFFICE 3 DAYS FROM HOME UP TO £32,000 PLUS BONUS PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS/WORKING FACILITIES
We are currently working with an excellent company based in Epsom who are looking for a HR Coordinator who is looking for the next step in there HR career. The role is varied across the full employment life cycle of HR administration and HR advisory support.
- Support the HR Manager/BP with recruitment needs including seeking approvals, advertising, collating cv's, liaising with agencies, scheduling interview etc
- Managing the recruitment platform
- Participating in some interviews
- All administration related to new starters
- Scheduling an completing 1 month and 3 month check in meetings during employees probation period
- Supporting with any administration associated with disciplinary, grievance and attendance meetings
- Providing first line HR advice to managers and dealing with employee queries
- Support with the renewals of benefits
- Help coordinate and administer the salary and bonus reviews
- Coordinate the monthly payroll process
- HR data reporting and managing the HR shared inbox
- Contribute to HR projects
The role is a very busy role and requires someone who is organised, proactive and very accurate. HR administration is key as well as someone who is wanting to be involved with HR advisory work. This is a fantastic opportunity! Apply NOW!!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.