£38,000 - £54,000
SAN, EMC, ESXi, Cisco, vSAN, Networks, Windows, Unix
Your new company
Change Recruitment are partnered with their well-established banking client, we're on the lookout for a passionate and driven analyst to join our clients Technology function
You'll be playing a key role within the Infrastructure services providing system administration support to their enterprise CI and virtualisation platforms.
Your new role
You'll be part of an on call shift rota helping to manage and enhance Continuous Integration and Virtualisation platform. Using your technical expertise, you'll manage capacity and performance using appropriate reporting and monitoring tools whilst providing support for infrastructure and application development projects.
Day to day
• Working with platform teams to deliver new virtual services
• Maintaining market awareness of new products that could offer improved value to the business
• Liaising with application development representatives helping to optimise business opportunities
• Automation of manual tasks and processes
What you'll need to succeed
• SAN, Virtualisation,
• Network and Converged infrastructure
• Experience of Fibre Channel SAN Infrastructure (Cisco):
• High end Fibre Channel Directors (Cisco MDS9000) in a core topology and EMC
• SAN management software
• Experience of Vmware vRealise suite (vSphere, ESXi, VRA,VRO,VROPS) and
• Experience of vSAN, Site recovery Manager (SRM) and RP4VM.
You'll also need:
• A good understanding of networks mostly centred around nexus and catalyst
• Previous experience in supporting platform or operating systems administration (Windows or Unix)
What you'll get in return
Our client is offering In return a competitive salary plus pension & bonuses funding. In addition to this they will provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or contact Matt Kelly using 0131 473 4929
If these jobs aren't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within IT Development/Design please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.