The customer Platform currently has 1 Feature Team already in place, throughout the rest of 2021 and into 2022 TGS have been requested to provide technical capability in the form of Software Engineering (specifically back-end Java and front-end UI React), Automation Testing and Business Analysis.
Specific work to be carried out across the estate includes:
• Building the User Interface (UI) for new staff-facing ‘Advised Sales Platform’.
• Building REST API’s for the User Interface to consume and drive forward the customer experience.
• Integration of the UI backend with multiple existing back-end systems and API’s which are required to be connected to the Customer Platform.
• Build and delivering of the first version of the customer-facing sales platform which will be used to allow customers to provide consent to data sharing with 3rd parties – this work covers 2 workstreams; Externalisation & Consent and the Customer Platform. This will also include rolling out a new authentication experience for customers.
• Standing-up the API’s to support data sharing with 3rd parties.
Springboot (Microservice API)
React Testing Library - Jest / Mock Service Worker (testing)
Bitbucket (Git repository)
Jira / Teamcity (Continuous Integration)
Job Title: UI Developer
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Rate/Salary: 450.00 - 450.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.