Technical Support Level 2 Analyst
Description About this role Team Overview
The Unified Communications Service Center Analyst position will provide day to day level 1 operational support for all voice and video systems. This Service Center will be staffed for 24 x 7 coverage to ensure the highest availability of our systems to meet employee's needs. Provide proactive systems monitoring and business as usual support globally for Cisco VOIP, Trading Turrets, Voice Recording, Call Center Systems, and Video Conferencing Infrastructure used to support our internal clients. Candidate must possess the ability to escalate problems affectively. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment. Role Responsibility
• Must have the ability to deliver tasks on time with consistent results.
• Must have the ability to clearly track and report status of day to day related activities to management.
• Knowledge of Cisco VOIP administration in current releases of call manager and unity is a plus.
• Knowledge of trading turret systems such as IPC is a plus.
• Knowledge of voice recording platforms such as Verint is a plus.
• Knowledge of carrier terms, provisioning and troubleshooting carrier circuit issues is a plus.
• Knowledge of Video Conferencing Infrastructure such as Cisco, Acano, TMS is a plus Experience
• Must be willing to work outside of normal hours with weekends and late-night hours as part of a normal shift.
• Good troubleshooting skills accompanied by creative thinking to resolve both complex and non-complex issues.
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence.
• Ability to clearly communicate and Interface with internal clients for daily support is required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced organization.
• Ability to think freely, provide input and recommendations for areas of service delivery improvement.
• College Degree preferred or comparable technical degree. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.