Our client is a high profile Financial Services company based within Edinburgh. Due to recent expansions within the business they now have a requirement for an accomplished Qualified Accountant to be involved in the tax affairs of various entities throughout EMEA. Being responsible for all the tax aspects of various assigned corporate work and discrete projects, whilst also providing support to other members of the Tax department.
• Undertaking tax driven projects and providing support to team
• Direct involvement with tax compliance and reporting requirements
• Providing tax advice and support to various business units
• Provide tax involvement in company-wide projects and initiatives
• Identification of tax risks, tax legislative changes, opportunities to implement tax efficiencies
• Assist in managing transfer pricing compliance
• Provide tax accounting support to the various teams and the preparation of regional tax summary information and reports
You will be a qualified accountant and/or Chartered Tax Adviser with practical experience of UK and international corporate tax, with an excellent understanding of corporate taxation law. good organisational skills, high attention to detail and well developed analysis skills. The ability to manage multiple activities and tasks and react effectively to a changing and challenging business structure/environment.
This is an exceptional challenging role for someone to step into a financial services environment with a business that offers fantastic career progression and rewards.