Our Service & Support Manager is responsible for design and operation of our client facing
services, and for managing the client services team.
There are multiple aspects to this role:
• Lead our overall customer service & support experience, helping customers see the
biggest return from their investment in our technology and services
• Lead a small and growing team, provide best in class service & support management.
Accountable for our delivering and reporting to our service standards, SLAs and other
• Develop and deliver on our service strategy, supporting the growth of our business.
• Refine and develop our service management processes and tooling, supporting
incidents, problem management, change control.
• Lead on continual service improvement, growing our service & support team with our
• Manage and mentor our support teams, delivering best in class customer experience.
• Support new business – take a lead on service design - work with our larger clients to
integrate our support offering with theirs, including supporting RFP responses.
• Act as a technical bridge. To excel, you bring strong organizational and technical skills
and excellent people skills.
The successful candidate will bring experience supporting Java-based applications in the
financial space, together with strong people skills and a focus on collaborative working.
• 5+ years service management & design
• 5+ years experience in financial services
• 5+ years in a client facing role
• Experience in service management best practice and frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
• Experience querying RESTful APIs using PostMan or other tools
• Able to participate in on-call rotation with peers for escalation support
• Experience with Mastercard/Visa card processing networks
• Formal qualifications in service management (e.g. ITIL)