Service Delivery Analyst
Join us as a Service Delivery Analyst
What you'll do
- If you're passionate about service, with an eye for detail, we have an opportunity for you to help drive bank-wide service stability
- You'll be contributing to the diligent and high-quality delivery of a technology service management area of your specialist knowledge including supporting and embedding the operation of the Release Process using ServiceNow
- This challenging role will offer you professional stretch and development and the opportunity to make a positive impact from the outset
You'll play a crucial role in providing excellent service through the delivery of one or more technology service management disciplines, at a high level of complexity and criticality. You'll have the opportunity to engage with the domains and COE's to provide consultancy and guidance to assure release process and control adherence. All the while you'll be supporting better collaborative working practices by looking at the end-to-end flow across services and customer journeys.
We'll also look to you to:
The skills you'll need
- Proactively deliver at pace when recovering or protecting service, acting with thoroughness when considering the risk to service
- Work collaboratively with colleagues by sharing expertise of existing processes and procedures, to enable an environment of continuous improvement
- Using the systematic and relentless capture of data that drives process effectiveness and efficiency to support increased Release rigour and quality.
- Breaking down and articulating complex technical issues to non technical personnel providing verbal and written communications which are effective across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Work within a safe environment culture, and look to innovate and use fast feedback loops to translate improvement opportunities into practical outcomes
We're looking for a capable communicator, who has knowledge of one or more technology service management disciplines. You'll also need an understanding of Agile and DevOps practices spanning value stream, portfolio, platform and feature team levels.
Additionally, we'll be looking for:
- Experience with ServiceNow Change Management tool
- Technical knowledge, including platform, technology, products and domains
- Knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to colleagues up to management level
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills