Service Delivery - Publishing Quality and Training Manager, Web Tech Engineering
Description About this role About this role
BlackRock is looking for a manager to oversee and support quality and training procedures for the publication of web content and documents on the companyâ€™s global network of websites.Â Based in the companyâ€™s Edinburgh operations center, this role will report into the Regional Publishing Lead in WTE Content Operations.Â
The successful candidate will manage quality assurance and improvement programs for web and document publishing, including comprehensive training and support resources. Your role and responsibilities
- Oversee the permissions and access controls in ServiceNow, GLS, Teamsite and Red Oak for new or re-classified publishers
- Plan, develop and deliver a comprehensive catalogue of training, on-demand and certification materials for publishers
- Maintain an on-demand resource library for publishers and requestors of publishing services
- Monitor and report on document publishing activity and any associated operational risk issues;
- Interact with publishers, document owners and content authors globally to address quality issues and required changes to submissions
- Participate in operational improvement initiatives
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a related quality management or service delivery role.Â Experience in financial services industry would be a plus. Â
- Demonstrated experience on an enterprise level web content management system (e.g. Teamsite) and/or document management system
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Professional writing and editing experience, ideally for training curricula, strongly preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with superior data entry and quality control skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work with large teams and global stakeholders
- Results driven and passionate about process and governance
- Flexibility to work â€globalâ€ hours â€" such as aligning with various timezones - if needed.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being.Â Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their childrenâ€™s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment â€" the one we make in our employees. Itâ€™s why weâ€™re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com |Â www.blackrock.com/corporate Â | Instagram:Â @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock Â | LinkedIn:Â www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Â We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.