Senior Project Analyst
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Contract, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
Change are partnering with a growing client to recruit a unique role to their project finance team.
Have you ever fancied making the move from BAU to help in the delivery and facilitation of finance projects or do you have proven track record in supporting the delivery of projects? Our client is looking for a Senior Project Analyst who has the skill and ability to support the business in understanding processes and lead on the simplification of their delivery.
The role will sit within finance and support program managers in the delivery of finance projects across a number of streams and the project management and reporting of status as they are progressed to BAU.
Applicants will have worked on the delivery of projects in past roles and or be sat in a project team at the moment where they have provided support and insight to the business, alternatively you will have advisory experience and be able to show transferable skills in how you have supported finance change and interaction with the business.
Core duties of the role will include;
- Support areas of the business in the scoping and definition of current processes, ensuring a robustness to business case development and a balanced finance / project perspective
- Proactive engagement with stakeholders to lead on the streamlining of processes improvements and where possible solutions to issues
- Facilitation of workshops to host process walk through and idea generation
-- Lead on the identification of process efficiencies, either in Excel or General ledger systems
- Assist with the coordination of a matrix of projects that are in flight at any one time
- Completion of adhoc requests from the business
- Coordination of MI and reporting for projects and their delivery of status updates to senior stakeholders
Applicants for this role will be able to demonstrate a blended skill set which covers partnering the business on change activity and a broad base of past project experience. Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential to manage a timetable of change as well as adhoc support to the wider business on the identification of improvements and ‘quick wins’
In return the successful applicant will get the chance to take an autonomous and high profile role in a business which is experiencing an exciting period of growth and continue to be market leading in the space.
Salary: £45,000 + Excellent benefits and Bonus Potential
18 Month Contract