Senior Analyst, Remuneration and Share Plan Governance
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
See job description for details
Join us in Edinburgh as a Senior Analyst within Corporate Governance & Regulatory Affairs
- If you're a high performer seeking a fresh challenge, you could join us as Senior Support within our Corporate Governance & Regulatory Affairs (CG&RA) team
- You'll be providing support and advice on the bank's employee share plans and remuneration governance
- You'll have the opportunity to develop new skills in a fast paced environment, forge new relationships and put your existing talents into practice
What you'll do
In this role, you'll be providing support and advice on the bank's employee share plans - including our Sharesave plan and executive bonus and long terms incentive arrangements - focusing on legal, tax and regulatory implications.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Assisting with share plan compliance work in each jurisdiction in which the bank operates
- Responsible for share plan related filings and providing input into the annual report and accounts and share plan related disclosures
- Supporting the management of the bank's employee benefit trusts
- Representing CG&RA on the cross functional team responsible for delivering all employee share plan grant and vest projects, including providing technical input into employee communications
- Working closely with the wider team to provide advice on remuneration governance processes, policies and procedures
The skills you'll need
Ideally, you'll have either a legal or financial background to support your analytical talent and eye for detail. You'll have exceptional communication skills - both verbal and in writing - and have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly when priorities change.
Some experience of Excel or financial modelling would be beneficial.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- The ability to manage confidential information in a discreet and sensitive manner
- A flexible and collaborative approach
- The ability to build strong relationships, but also be confident in providing challenge
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.