Security Service Manager
Join us as a Service Manager
What you'll do
- We're looking for a Service Manager to help us deliver outstanding service to our customers
- You'll be leading technical support for relevant platforms, activities and processes relating to the areas of your specialist knowledge
- Hone your existing management skills and advance you career in this exciting, fast paced role
- This role is being offered on a 12 month Secondment (fixed term contract)
In your new role, you'll be managing the delivery of excellent service to our customers through the delivery of one or more service management disciplines, such as incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, availability or configuration management.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Setting an overall vision and strategy for the business area and your team
- Taking ownership for service in areas of specialist knowledge
- Communicating, collaborating and influencing colleagues and stakeholders across the bank
- Driving the continuous improvement of processes and procedures in your area of specialist knowledge
- Establishing a culture of innovation and strategic thinking
To succeed in this role, you'll need knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment, as well as knowledge and experience of operational principles.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience of project delivery, as a project lead, scrum master, or project manager.
- An interest in, and some understanding of security or similar disciplines (i.e. an interest in evolving the control environment)
- An ability to work collaboratively, and to act as a facilitator
- Experience of designing controls, or managing operational or project risks