End Date Salary Range We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion Job Description Summary
Deliver a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs. Act as a point of reference for information & procedural advice & queries from other business areas. May supervise a small team
Job Description Key Accountabilities:
- Assist in delivery of key services within Security Operations.
- Plan and maintain own schedule with overall priorities assigned by the Senior Manager.
- Deliver assigned tasks within time and assist in quality assuring the work of others if required.
- Assist with the assessment and resolution of issues in relation to the SIEM and other monitoring toolsets.
- Complete tuning and revalidation tasks for existing threat monitoring rules to required standards.
- Investigate and resolve incident records in line with business requirements.
- Participate in service and process management meetings.
- Support the culture of continuous improvement through generating and developing new or improved ways of working.
- Investigate and respond to incoming service requests to team mailbox.
- Generate weekly and monthly management information reports and maintain associated dashboards.
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and underlying network protocols.
- Some knowledge of a SIEM toolset (e.g. QRadar, Splunk)
- Diagnostic skills and an ability to analyse technical information from multiple sources.
- Strong quality and service focused.
- Experience of delivering changes.
- Some knowledge of threats from both internal and external sources.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Proven communication skills (both oral and written).
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- General understanding of other technologies (e.g. firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS).
- Knowledge of parsing/normalization of logs, rule engine, log storage, source device, log collection and event monitoring.
- Experience of delivering enhancements to security controls.