Are you an experienced SAS Developer ?
Have you lead complex MI initiatives ?
If so I have a very interesting 6 month contract in Edinburgh city centre.
You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of MI & BI solutions.
• Possess extensive technical knowledge and experience of SAS applications
• Lead complex multi-faceted MI initiatives,
• Design, develop and implement robust solutions
• Ensure MI solutions are appropriate and adding value including driving costs down and revenue up
• Champion the use of Controls and Quality Assurance (QA) processes within the development lifecycle
• Provide technical support and consultancy to the business, whilst developing strategic and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to achieve joint objectives and targets
• Represent the area on projects and steering committees, articulating complex concepts and ideas in a clear and succinct way to people at all levels, both internally and externally
• Manages own workload and operates with minimum supervisor. Identifies issues and escalated if required, whilst retaining responsibility
For more information get in touch asap on 0141 5668922