Recently Qualified Accountant
Our client is a bespoke Asset Manager based in Edinburgh City Centre. Due to recent expansions within they now have a requirement for an enthusiastic newly or recently qualified Accountant to be involved in delivering various financial tasks to multiple high profile clients.
• Preparation of quarterly management accounts and forecasting
• Ensuring that all accounting and performance reports are both accurate and timely.
• Preparation of statutory Trust, Small Company, Limited Liability Partnership and Limited
• Liaising with auditors and tax advisers.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns and compliance with relevant regulations and deadlines.
• Communication with various investors at board level re distributions, tax returns and annual accounts.
• Ensuring that procedures, practices and systems are operated, maintained and developed
You will ideally be a newly qualified accountant (CA, ACCA or CIMA) with good organisational skills, high attention to detail and well developed analysis skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity for bright, ambitions and engaging individual to step into a growing business within a role that will offer fantastic exposure and development.