Project Manager - Associate - Wealth Management - ROH0737
The Tax projects team is responsible for managing and supporting the implementation of key multi-year strategic, business and regulatory driven Tax projects impacting the EMEA and Asia regions.
The team works closely with our internal partners such as Operations, Technology, Business Management, Corporate Tax, Legal, Marketing as well as external vendors Role and Responsibilities
The role is a Project Manager / Business Analyst role and will focus on the planning, implementation and on-going support of programs that meet both strategic, business and regulatory demands
Key skills / Requirements
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners across multiple regions
- Working with the business and key project stakeholders to define and document business operating models and requirements
- Partner with Technology to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification
- Performing data analysis and definition of target operating models and processes
- Co-ordination of testing across the functional groups
- Manage and execute tasks through to completion and effectively prioritise work
- Preparation of projects and meeting material, minutes and action items follow up
- Ensuring full audit trail of project deliverables is available for all undertaken tasks
- Challenge status-quo, identify and address any process, controls and Operating Model improvements
- Support the design and vision of the strategic technical architecture
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Tax Operations processes across the IPB jurisdictions
- Ensure key risks and issues are escalated in a timely manner and through the appropriate formal governance
- Manage regular updates to management on project and project deliverables status
- Embrace new project methodologies (Design thinking) and technical solutions
- Financial Services and Operations experience
- Ideally previous experience in Tax
- Proven record and experience in managing projects
- Proven record in business analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Understanding and experience of project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall etc...
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders across different functional groups and regions
- Organisational skills and ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Motivated, proactive and with an innovative mind-set
- Demonstrate capability to co-ordinate different tasks and perform related follow up until completion
- Possesses collaboration, partnership and influencing skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of MS tools; Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint
- Practical knowledge of JIRA
IPB2021 About Us
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients' needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.