- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 22 Feb 18
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied change initiatives.
You will prepare, manage and drive the execution of the project plan and manage day to day execution of project activities. You will be accountable the project status reporting, and escalating risks and issues to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Knowledge of Financial Services including Capital Markets, Fund Services and Asset Management
- Experience as a Project Manager within the Financial Services or Consulting Industries and the ability to lead team and deliver workstreams
- Experience working in, or leading large and complex change projects, with multiple workstreams and often regulatory driven outcomes
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience in collaborating with project team & stakeholders, across multiple locations, to categorize and prioritise regulatory requirements.
- Change Management Implementation - extensive experience working in an financial services change environment required. User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Ability to understand existing processes, policies and procedures and identify impact of regulatory change on existing operating models.
- Knowledge and practical experience of one or more recent regulations including, MIFID 2, Basel 3, UCITS, Dodd Frank, EMIR is desirable
- General product, industry and regulatory change awareness is essential
- Excellent Communications and Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong team management skills; must demonstrate an ability and motivation to lead and develop a team
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets is key as well as front to back experience of Change Management.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture