Payroll Administrator - Dunfermline
Change Public Practice are working with a leading Scottish independent Chartered Accountancy firm in Dunfermline to assist them in the hire of a highly experienced Payroll Administrator. This role would be suitable for a Payroll professional who has a Public Practice background or recent Bureau experience in addition to experience of working with STAR Payroll software.
This business is one of Scotland's leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants and business advisors who advise high calibre clients across all sectors in Scotland.
In this role, you will process multiple payrolls for a variety of clients who you will have regular contact with therefore the successful candidate must have first class people skills and be able to think on their feet providing technical support to our clients on a daily basis.
In addition to the progression of the role, the day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Working collaboratively in a small team of Payroll professionals to cover portfolio of clients
• Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for varied client base
• Dealing with all Payroll queries both from clients, other third parties and including liaising with HMRC
• Involved with client's Auto Enrolment work
• Minimum 5 years' experience of working in a Bureau environment
• Knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP, SPP, Pension Schemes and C.I.S Returns
• Full working knowledge of STAR Payroll software or similar software packages is essential
• Experience of full RTI and Tax Year End processes
• Awareness of Auto Enrolment rules and legislation preferably with a working knowledge of the legislation
This opportunity will offer a great culture and work/life balance and so if you are looking to secure a position in this type of environment, please get in touch!
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith on 0131 271 9313 or email email@example.com