- Oct 09, 2021
- £350 - £400 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a PMO ANALYST on behalf of a leading bank based in Edinburgh on an initial 6 month contract.
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a PMO ANALYST on behalf of a leading bank based in Edinburgh on an initial 6 month contract. The PMO Analyst will be rewaded with a daily rate of £353.94.
This role is part of the Programme Management Office, which supports global Middle Office and EMEA Funds Administration clients in the delivery of client change programmes.
Working as part of the Programme Management Office, the individual will fulfil a number of functions including oversight of the offshore PMO support team, management of governance forums including ongoing review of efficiency and effectiveness, continuous improvement of our client change delivery project methodology and oversight of all weekly and month end activity, including MI, client reporting and client invoicing.
The successful candidate should have a strong administration background in a PMO, control or audit environment, be flexible and enjoy a challenge.
Key Responsibilities: responsibilities and priorities will reflect the needs of the specific programme / initiatives and will evolve over time, however, the following are some of the specific activities expected of this role:
* Review and monitor all PMO and work intake processes (including MI, Reporting, Project Acknowledgement & Allocation), including oversight of work delivered by the offshore PMO support team
* Govern and Audit all Business Change processes, procedures and key documents.
* Ensure high standards of adherence to client change governance requirements and project management methodology, through ongoing support and training of project delivery resources
* Provide programme support to Change Managers
* Support programme and project managers across multiple locations in understanding governance and control requirements for implementations and change initiatives
* Respond to changes in governance requirements and manage end to end implementation of changes across implementations and change functions, including procedural updates and training as necessary
* Presentation at programme steering committees and governance forums as required
* Utilise proficient Microsoft Office skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards
* Further the implementation and use of the portfolio management tool
* The role is global in nature and will entail developing relationships and working with project and programme managers across multiple locations and functions
* This role ensures client change delivery initiatives are controlled, auditable and safely implemented
* Exposure to multiple products within the Middle office business as well as exposure to other businesses within Securities Services Operations (Funds Administration, Custody, Transfer Agency, etc)
* Excellent opportunity to understand the project and programme management methodologies and to further enhance client onboarding methodologies
* Experience in a Programme Management Office and/or Change Management area
* Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
* Project management skills / knowledge of project management principles and best practices.
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt to change.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
* Experience of Project Management tools advantageous
* Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment.
* Audit or Governance type qualifications advantageous
* Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
* Decision Making
* Planning and Organising
* Relationship Building
* Flexible Attitude
* Risk and Control Awareness
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.