Lead Business Analyst
End Date Salary Range We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Job Description Summary
This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, pro-active individual to work on priority initiatives aimed at delivering major new regulatory requirements, initially within Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) regulation Programme. The wide-ranging products delivered and supported by the Programme include complex vendor applications performing capital calculations, through to large data repositories and regulatory reporting tools. Together, the team and these products aim to ensure that LBG satisfies existing capital regulations and anticipating the challenges and 'future proofing' is prepared for the challenges of future regulatory change
Specifically, this role sits within the CB Data & Reporting Feature Team, and is focussed on delivering changes to Commercial Banking Risk regulatory reporting and associated processes. As an enduring team, this team drives the future direction of the CB Risk reporting capability and manage the priorities on behalf of the stakeholders.
Responsible for either the requirements analysis, process design, or delivery of a small product and/or project in order realise customer value through excellence and execution. Includes using business analysis skills to identify the business need, analyse requirements, through to assessing/designing/testing, prioritising and implementing agreed solutions.
▪ Accountable for owning the vision for a small product (or product feature of larger product) following business requirements analysis, balancing the needs of customers, stakeholders and risk.
▪ Supports options and resolution of key Business Architecture/Design/Analysis decisions, taking them through Group Design governance.
▪ Realises product vision by leading a team to deliver product feature releases.
▪ Seeks out and consider the voice of the customer when defining priorities and output.
▪ Champions the test and learn approach.
▪ Responsible for ensuring all decisions are made within a sound risk framework and within Group standards and appetite.
▪ Role model behaviours to support the organisations new way of working.
▪ Scope of influence within own area.
▪ Manages less complex/technical product areas.
▪ Supervision is available as required and focused on progress towards end result
▪ Displays good awareness of how the wider external environment impacts on role, the business and the financial sector
▪ Escalates, manages and mitigates risks in a timely manner
The candidate must have some agile experience as well as knowledge of Credit Risk products and Credit Risk systems and gathering reporting requirements for a Data Warehouse. This includes:
A comprehensive report inventory, with detailed specifications being created for each report to capture its business meaning and the data / data derivations that are used to feed it.
A consolidated credit risk data catalogue to reflect all internally captured reporting requirements, plus operational credit risk data requirements from external programmes.
Low level requirements for key aspects of the credit risk reporting solution. At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.