Junior Accounts Asisstant - Edinburgh
Change Public Practice are delighted to be working with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in the recruitment of a Junior Accounts & Audit Assistant to join their team based in Edinburgh City Centre.
The main responsibilities will be focussed around accounts preparation for a multitude of clients as well as assisting on statutory audits and so ideally, the candidate will have experience in both areas. The main requirement is a background in Practice within an accounts capacity as long as the applicants are confident communicators who are keen to participate in client engagements.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is committed to a career in Practice. The office boasts a breadth of experience within their close-knit team, so there will be an abundance of support on offer, as well as study support for those who have started/would like to commence a professional qualification.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparation of statutory annual accounts for private clients, partnerships, LLPs, OMB's, and charities
• Working with Qualified Accountants to service a varied client portfolio
• Involvement in all stages of audit including planning, fieldwork and completion
• Responsible for liaising with internal and external parties
To be considered for this role you will have:
• At least 12 month's experience working in a Public Practice environment
• A desire to become ACCA Qualified - having either started or keen to commence examinations
• Experienced in accounts production for a variety of clients in a recent post
• Previous experience of Audit planning and fieldwork is preferred but not essential
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith on 0131 271 9313 or email email@example.com