Graduate Investment Operations Officer
Graduate - Investment Operations Officer
Interested in joining the fastest growing FinTech organisation in the world?
Would you like to take a seat in our structured Industry Development Programme where you will gain a career within investment operations and obtain an industry recognised qualification?
You will join the FNZ Investment Operations function as an Investment Operations Officer. In this role you will work closely with external fund managers and FNZ (UK) Ltd's clients ensuring that all funds are transferred and settled to client accounts in a timely manner.
You may come from an investment operations background with previous experience in a similar role; however, these are also excellent opportunities if you are looking for your first step in to investment management and operations. Person Key Attributes
- Accuracy; to ensure that completion of daily tasks are true and accurate
- Efficiency; to ensure that completion of daily tasks are executed in a timely manner and deadlines are met
- Effective communication; to ensure that information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution
- Record keeping; to maintain records as required to ensure the investment process is transparent to regulators and external auditors regarding Breach and reconciliation recording
- Procedures; contribute to and maintain relevant and robust documented procedures
- Information Systems; to make effective use of the Company's information systems that are relevant to the role
- Planning; to prioritise the work to ensure all activities are completed on time and within agreed deadlines
- CPD; to develop professional and technical knowledge and skills via training & development in order to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements.
- Other tasks; to undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company
- Minimum 2:1 degree or above
- Experience in using Excel for data analysis
- The ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a financial company (desirable)
- Knowledge of banking and Financial Services (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate understanding of FCA regulations (desirable)