Job Title: Lead Devops Consultant
Location: Remote, UK
Rate/Salary: £400.00 - £500.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract 6 months+
Lead Consultant – DevOps Lead Consultant required with experience in using DevOps Tooling landscape:
containers, Git, automation, security. You will be working alongside talented DevOps engineers solving major Cloud challenges.
You will be taking ownership of two primary goals: to help us meet & exceed infrastructure performance goals, and to
build and extend the platform in new ways. You will work with Terraform, Kubernetes, Packer, Ansible, and a collection of AWS services. Joining a high-growth global FinTech Company and collaborating with enthusiastic and excellence-driven engineers, you will gain exposure to a fast-scaling Cloud environment where you will be able to learn while making a real impact.
• 3+ years of experience designing and operating distributed systems based on Linux
• 2+ year experience with AWS
• 1+ year experience with infrastructure-as-code, such as Terraform
• Experience with scripting - Python, bash
• Experience with CI / CD pipelines such as Jenkins
• 1+ year experience with Docker
• 1+ year experience with cluster
orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Mesos, Nomad…)
• Experience in using DevOps Tooling
landscape: containers, Git, automation, security
• Good knowledge of network infrastructure design & public cloud architecture
• Self-motivated, able to deliver consistent results through problem solving
• Autonomous, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance
• Experience in architecting and implementing multi-cloud solutions.
• Proven experience in managing delivery including scope, risks, budgets and client relationships,
• Experience in delivering cloud and DevOps solution part of digital transformation.
• Strong business development skills, client relationship and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
• Experience in using DevOps Tooling landscape: containers, Git, automation, security
If this sounds like
you or something you are interested in please apply or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Job Title: DevOps Lead Consultant
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Rate/Salary: 400.00 - 500.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.