Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst - 6 month contract - Edinburgh
Seeking a mid-level Desktop Support Technician. You will be expected to perform in-depth diagnostic work in order to help users resolve various technical issues. You will also address issues from systems management troubleshooting and solving issues with related hardware and software components.
* 3-4+ years of end user support in a Windows environment
* Solid Windows 7/10 OS support experience and Microsoft Office 2010/2016 support experience
* Desktop OS imaging (MS RIS, etc.)
* Asset Management experience
* Competence with remote/VPN connectivity
* Competence with workstation network connectivity, expert network printer troubleshooting
* Excellent communication and follow up skills are a must
* Ability to adapt and ability to learn new technologies are a must
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.