Meraki Talent’s Financial Services client are looking for multiple Data Migration Analysts to be based within their operation in Edinburgh.
The Data Migration Analysts will support some key projects therefore the role will require flexible work patterns that will involve weekend working (Saturday and Sunday). On average you will work 50% of the weekends over the year. The typical working week will run from Thursday to Tuesday and it is key the right candidate has a flexible approach to working.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Delivery of all Migration Requirements to migrate Funds
- Daily reporting reviews, KPI monitoring and issue resolution.
- Controls and procedure reviews as well as new development implementation
- Investigation and resolution of complex client and internal queries
- Responsible for completion of all data mapping requirements for all systems impacted within Fund Accounting Migrations
- Develop strong relationships with all internal and external clients
- Undertake technical reviews of daily client reporting and key reconciliations
- Complete all Migration testing requirements to prove out migration processes & timings
- Ensure adherence to procedures and internal policies are adhered to.
- Lead various client calls on behalf of team
- Ensuring that client deliverables are met to agreed service level agreements.
- Ensure communication with the client, both internal and external, is effective.
- Working closely with other relevant operational peers to ensure that process risks are minimised.
Background of the Position:
- In depth knowledge of daily middle office operations
- Experience of NAV and Reconciliations
- Investment Accounting, Derivatives, Data management, corporate actions or trade processing experience
- Good working knowledge of MS applications, especially Excel
- Exposure investigating data
- Able to demonstrate process improvements within fund implementations
- Quality assurance checking
- Financial understanding and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of different instrument and asset types
- Proven experience of resolving accounting issues relating to complex investment products
- Strong communication skills to engage with various stakeholders across the business
- In-depth understanding and experience of relevant regulatory standards sand industry best practices