Working in Wealth Solutions Operations:
The Customer Service Executive (CSE) contributes to a positive environment which is focussed entirely on delivering a great service experience to our customers and their advisers. The CSE has a key role in supporting a multi-functional, digitally led operation, providing high-quality services in relation to “on-boarding” new customers and servicing their ongoing needs. Post the launch of Digital Account the role is one of exception handling of complex enquiries.
Working in the Voice team, the CSE is at the forefront of influencing e-adoption with Advisers and those Customers wishing to transact on a non-advised basis. The CSE will support omni-channel contact through webchat, phone and email with a key part of the role identifying the reason for contact and taking steps to reduce failure demand and improve the customer experience.
Individual performance and service delivery is subject to M&G Prudential’s HR and people policies and is carried out within all policy, legislation and regulatory risk frameworks.
A key requirement is the ability to understand our customers’ and advisers’ needs, and to understand where the role fits in the context of providing great customer service. Team work, collaboration with colleagues and the role modelling of our behaviours are essential in performing within this role. Quality and accuracy are key requirements to deliver excellent customer experience.
Key Work Responsibilities
• To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in M&GPrudential's operational risk.
• To provide accurate and straight forward information to our Advisers and Customers via the most appropriate channel (telephone, email or webchat)
• Offer digital education and guidance to Advisers and Customers on all applicable Digital Account journeys to encourage e-adoption
• Identifying failure demand and options to migrate to new or existing self service channels, working in collaboration with Sales Support colleagues in Distribution
• Support non-advised transactions making Customers fully aware of their options and covering off all applicable risk warnings
• Identify and provide support for vulnerable customers
• To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment and ensure best customer outcomes
• To keep up to date with process and pensions knowledge
• Risk Management against standards and highlighting or escalating risk and discrepancies
• Knowledge Management – keeping up to date with processes, rules and products
• Identify, handle and resolve customer complaints and to achieve and maintain competency in accordance with the T&C Governance scheme (Voice only)
Key Skills & Experience
• Strong industry knowledge of personal pension and self-invested personal pension schemes
• Strong technical knowledge of PruWealth products
• Working knowledge of financial services regulatory, legal and legislative frameworks
• Understanding of pensions and the tax regime in which they operate and of FSA compliance rules relating to PPs/SIPPs and packaged products
• Understanding of the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice
• At least 1-year experience of working in a customer service environment, preferably within pensions
• Experience of operating Retirement Account administration processes
• Behaviours and approach to listen for and understand a customers’ request, identifying what is required to deliver to that need
• Ability to connect, build rapport where appropriate and deliver a service that delights the customer
• Excellence in Execution – proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organisational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs
The Shift Pattern for this role is 8.30-4.30, 9-5 & 10-6 on a three week rotation.