At M&GPrudential our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
Role title: Cost and Benefit Analyst
As part of the ePMO Services team, the Cost and Benefit Analyst will work to support the ePMO Cost & Benefits Lead in ensuring that the ePMO have update to data and accurate data on Cost and Benefit forecasting and actuals in order to service the needs of the ePMO Service Lead and support provision of data and insight to the Exec and Portfolio Leads. The Cost and Benefit Analyst will be self-motivated and able to organise and prioritise their workload efficiently. In particular they will have strong numeric, cost forecasting and financial analysis skills. In addition they will be expected to engage and liaise with a full range of business stakeholder, from SMT level downwards, not only providing accurate, well written and professionally formatted reports, but also to advise,
challenge and offer insight and recommendations as required.
· Produce timely and accurate management information within the ePMO
· Identify and advise the ePMO Cost & Benefit Lead on improvement opportunities
· Manage the regular review and maintenance of ePMO, programmes or project level Cost and Benefit processes and frameworks.
· Lead working groups or groups of peers /similar roles where required to implemented wider process change or conduct challenging analysis
· Advise programmes and projects on Cost and Benefit Forecasting, tracking and reporting processes and best practice.
· Detailed knowledge of analytical and modelling tools and techniques
· Detailing knowledge of programme and project Financial forecasting, reconciliation, tracking and
· Working knowledge of industry best practice, good network/links with external bodies and individuals
· Understanding of the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice
· Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
· Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
· Working knowledge of project methodologies, planning processes and techniques
· Significant experience of managing large volumes of data, spotting key issues and trends and communicating these clearly to stakeholders
· Experience of MI and reporting within ePMO, programme and project environments
· Experience of executing programme and project financial controls process and reporting of financial data
· Strong experience in producing high quality output using the MS Office suite (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Accurate and keen attention to detail
· Logical and analytical mindset
· Experienced in Financial and costs tracking and reporting processes.
· Well organised and self-motivated
· Ability to prioritise and juggle a demanding workload
· Prince II, APMP or equivalent project management qualification(desirable)
· Financial or accounting qualifications (desirable).
Closing date: 14/09/2019
Recruiter: Frazer Wilson
At M&GPrudential Diversity and Inclusion is a strategic objective. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationally, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.