Corporate Tax Assistant/Senior - Dunfermline
Change Public Practice are working with a reputable firm of Chartered Accountants to assist them in the recruitment of a Corporate Tax Assistant for their office in Dunfermline.
This accountancy firm is continuing to grow organically year on year and and so it is an exciting time to join the business. With a key focus on flexible working hours and people development, this firm has made great strides into breaking out of the of mould of a type accountancy firm culture of long and stressful working hours and offering an environment that holds a strong work/life balance.
The team provides tax advisory and compliance services to corporate clients across various sectors.
• Heavily involved in Corporation tax compliance - responsible for preparation and submission of tax computations and CT600's
• Involved in Tax planning for client base
• Preparation of P11D's
• To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax service to clients
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
• Build relationships within the firm, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
• ATT Part-Qualified or Qualified
• Must have a minimum of 18 months' Corporate Tax experience ideally within Public Practice
• Client focused and commercially aware
• Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
• Ability to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines and monitor own budget
• Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith on 0131 271 9313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org