A major bank is seeking an experienced Treasury Forecasting professional to lead a team of 6 in their Edinburgh office.
You’ll be responsible for forecasting the bank’s liquidity, capital and funding requirements as well as formulating treasury policies and agreeing the risk appetite.
You will take the lead on communicating funding plans and strategies to senior forums and committees and engaging with regulators.
- Formulating the bank’s capital, liquidity and funding plans (under base and stress scenarios)
Including ICAAP and the annual Bank of England Stress Test
- Forecast Treasury P&L (capital, liquidity and funding costs across various scenarios)
- Agree business plans and associated impact on Treasury
- Sign off regulatory returns
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the PRA
You will need:
- A strong track record of Treasury Management with experience in financial accounting
- A solid understanding of financial and regulatory factors affecting capital and balance sheet frameworks
- Extensive experience of financial reporting and management information
- A background in treasury planning, forecasting and analysis
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a senior role at a highly reputable organisation.
For more information, please contact Katy Quicke at Barclay Simpson on 0207 936 8933 or apply with your CV.