* Provide assurance on CASS processes and controls through testing, thematic reviews, training & culture framework
CASS Oversight Administrator - UK Transfer Agency
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
- Provide assurance on CASS processes and controls through testing, thematic reviews, training & culture framework
- Be a partner of choice for Business Partner in delivering superlative support and service
- Conduct CASS thematic reviews across UK Transfer Agency
- Maintain the assurance framework and testing ensuring that controls are effectively governed, monitored and escalated where appropriate
- Provide MI on CASS errors, losses and indicative breaches and work with line manager to perform root cause analysis to identify trends and opportunities to mitigate
- Review cash and stock reconciliation exceptions and present key trends & escalate issue through monthly forum
- Identify potential efficiencies within current processes and systems and help drive through to implementation, where practical
- Understanding of the business and keeping abreast of development in the market
Skills and Experience required
- Good awareness of CASS and its applicability to operations is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadline is essential.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry is desirable.
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key risk areas of the business.
- Strong inter-personal and decision making skills and the ability and vision to drive teams forward and lead from the front.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ongoing membership and continued professional development is a core requirement of the role including commitment to CPD and ongoing learning (this will likely require membership of an appropriate professional body and continuing development to maintain membership)
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 0000DIHB
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.