End Date Salary Range
£32,445 - £36,050 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion Job Description Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join the Business Commercial and Risk Lab, part of the Risk Value Stream. The Business Analyst will fulfill key role within an existing feature team supporting delivery to our stakeholders within an Agile environment.
The BA engages with the Product Owner and major stakeholders to analyse and identify the high level requirements of each project.
Customer centric User Stories are created and Acceptance Criteria set to guide the development team in delivering and testing the features.
Across each sprint the BA facilitates team meetings to prioritise the product backlog, to discuss obstructions and solutions, and to incorporate changes into the project where necessary.
Throughout each project, the BA engages with stakeholders across the business, to address impact on other areas, and to agree any remedial action required.
The BA also maintains vital documentation for each project, ensuring traceability and correct governance are maintained.
May include but not limited to the following:-
- Analysing and identifying high level requirements
- Using Jira to create Epic and Story tickets for all features
- Using Confluence to track each project, ensuring that all relevant documentation is captured
- Facilitating team meetings to prioritise backlog, discuss changes, and agree solutions
- Engage across other business areas to ensure impact is mitigated and any corrective action is agreed
- Completing and archiving all vital documentation
Working with team to keep project on track and to ensure milestones are achieved within specific timescales
KEY CAPABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach with a focus on solutions
- Technical understanding of relevant processes and systems
- Ability to deconstruct complex processes into simple, customer-focused User Stories
- Ability to facilitate meetings and communication within team, and with other business areas
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in agile scrum development
Experience with Jira & Confluence project platforms At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.