- Excellent Salary, Plus benefits scheme and bonus
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Fleet Search and Selection
- 13 Mar 19
Rare opportunity for Expert Internal Auditors from a large corporate background to join the Banking industry. Or experienced banking Auditor to further their career in a niche team.
Rare opportunity for experience Internal Auditors from any large corporate company background to join the Banking industry.
Our client is a top tier bank that is looking to recruit in their Edinburgh Internal Audit department at Manager level.
The role is with the Quality Assurance (QA) Methododology and Training team supporting senior management with evaluation of internal audit output against policies, procedures and best practices.
Working across the banks internal audit department; the team ensures audit consistency and best in class assurance standards to risk based audit methodology.
The incumbant will play a key part in discussions regarding QA observations and will have the opportunity to develop internal relationships that help deliver the vital assurance and advice that keeps their customers and business safe.
- Drafting methodology documents and practice guides.
- Support the current team in relation to audit methodology on a frequent basis.
- Lead on 360 audit reviews
- Enable the global audit systems to meet methodology requirements.
- Coordination and monitoring of group audit and risk assessment methodologies, yearly planning, communication and reporting.
- ACA or ACCA with a minimum of !! years’ experience at !! level in Audit
- Prior experience of conducting internal audits or quality assurance reviews.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact easily with all levels of personnel, both within internal audit, and the business as a whole.