Assurance Manager, Financial Crime
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Role: Assurance Manager, Financial Crime Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Type: Contract Duration: 6 months Daily Rate: DOE
Role: Assurance Manager, Financial Crime
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Duration: 6 months
Daily Rate: DOE
This role is pivotal to the pursuit of one of HSBC's stated key strategic objectives, the pursuit of Global Standards. This is a functional leadership and directing role with global scope. It requires the application of a combination of senior management skills plus key knowledge and specialist assurance, testing and financial crime expertise incorporating market trends, market-leading best practice, innovation and a focus on results.
The Senior Manager Financial Crime Risk (FCR) Programme Assurance is accountable for providing FCR leadership with an independent view on the status, quality, fitness and effectiveness completeness of delivered Global Standards outcomes, including their fulfilment of formal external legal commitments: assurance must be provided to a legally observable standard for regulators, the Monitor and to the US Department of Justice.
Assurance activity will be divided into two types: Delivery Assurance and Content Assurance. Delivery Assurance will look at the risks, issues and constraints that affect key projects and programme within FCR. Content Assurance will sample and assess deliverables.
This role, as part of the Assurance Core Team, will be based in Edinburgh working to the Head of Programme Closure FCR Programme Assurance.
- Seasoned QA professional, with strong background in assurance and / or monitoring change delivery.
- FCC, especially AML/CDD subject matter expertise within the banking industry
- Experience of dealing with Audit, Assurance, Operational Risk and/or BRCM functions
- Comfortable analysing extensive documentation/data sets and making sound judgements on the back of.
- Role may require some international travel, however this will be infrequent.