Looking at utilising leading edge technology including ML and AI? A leading bank is looking for an advanced analytics specialist to work as part of their newly developed team to combat financial crime. Be part of the solution! - Applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing (ML or AI), visualisation, data engineering skills.. - Hadoop ecosystem experience and strong skills in analytical languages such as Python, R or SQL. - Excellent academic results and a relevant degree education at BSc or MSc. - Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present fluently to audiences of differing skill levels. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applied Analytics Analyst – North East or Scotland – Excellent Salary
This is an exciting opportunity within a well-known bank to become part of their leading edge analytics team. You will use your advanced analytics skills to develop techniques to proactively search for financial crime risks on a new banking platform.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be:
- The key technical resource in the evolution of combating financial crime utilising a combination of leading edge technology including ML and AI.
- Developing analytical models and programs within the Financial Crime Risk Team working with senior stakeholders to combat financial crime.
- Play a major part in defining and delivering the continued evolution of the team capability within Financial Crime Risk through analytical solutions, fully documented and explained that meet business requirements.
- Regularly monitoring existing models to ensure robust and performing.
- Identify, monitor and mitigate emerging and existing risks and ensure awareness across the team.
Experience & Skills Required
- Applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing (machine learning, artificial intelligence), visualisation, data engineering skills.
- Domain expertise in combatting financial crime and/or a strong R&D background.
- Hadoop ecosystem experience and strong skills in analytical languages such as Python, R or SQL.
- Excellent academic results and a relevant degree education at BSc or MSc.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present fluently to audiences of differing skill levels.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sue Saunders on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.