Accounts Assistant Manager/Manager
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Empiric , EA Licence No: 11C5671
- 03 Oct 17 2017-10-03
A market leading firm of chartered accountants is seeking a Manager or Assistant Manager due to continued growth in recent times.
Based in Edinburgh, this firm is well known for having an emphasis on staff progression and development. This is a rare opportunity as the firm have an excellent staff retention rate and seldom need to recruit externally for this department.
- Managing a portfolio of clients across various sectors while ensuring the highest quality of outsourced finance and reporting
- Managing and training junior staff members within the department
- Being the first point of contact for clients and providing the best possible service
- Identifying potential new areas of business for the department
- Using knowledge and experience to assist other departments within the firm
This role would suit an individual, who is not only high competent on the technical side, but is able to manage relationships with current clients and build relationships with potential new clients.
- ACCA/ICAS qualified (Or equivalent)
- Experience of managing/supervising junior staff members
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Substantial UK practice experience
- Strong working knowledge of Sage and Xero
- Management accounts production experience
In return the firm is offering a salary of £40,000 - £45,000, a highly desirable benefits package and strong prospects for further career progression and development.
For more information on this role apply or contact Calum Armour at Empiric (0141 375 9122 / firstname.lastname@example.org)