Accounts Assistant - Edinburgh
Change Public Practice are working with an Edinburgh based Accountancy Practice that works across a wide cross-section of sectors. Priding themselves in the quality of service provided, our client places a strong emphasis on the professional training of all members of staff.
In this role you will act as a main point of contact for a small portfolio of clients and so to be considered, you will be an effective communicator who strives to deliver strong customer service.
• Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies
• Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts
• Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
• Involved in both Personal & Corporation Tax Computations
• Liaise directly with clients in order to answer any queries effectively
Skills & attributes required:
• Minimum 18 months' experience gained in a similar role
• CA/ACCA Part-Qualified would be preferred
• Strong ability to manage a varied workload and meet regular deadlines
• Good systems knowledge - Sage, Iris, Xero
• Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
This is an exciting and progressive role that will offer excellent career development and training opportunities. Along with a competitive salary, full study support towards ACCA will be provided.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith on 0131 271 9313 or email email@example.com