Accounts Assistant - Cupar
Change Public Practice are currently assisting a firm of Accountants based in Fife, who due to continued company growth, have a requirement for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team. Due to the nature of the business, at least 1-2 years experience within an Accountancy Practice is vital.
Main responsibilities within this role will be to:
• Prepare and produce accounts for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies including Statutory & Management accounts
• Prepare and submit VAT returns both on a monthly & quarterly basis
• Ensure client queries are handled accurately & timely, to an exceptional standard
• Report into Managers & Partners and deal with any ad-hoc reports or tasks as and when required
• Occasional assistance in client Audits, although will be on an ad-hoc basis
Skills required to be considered for this role:
• At least 1-2 years experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential (must have accounts preparation experience during this time)
• Studying towards AAT or ACCA would be advantageous
• Good client management skills in order to strengthen and maintain working relationships
• An ambitious and driven nature is a must as good career prospects on offer
• Good working knowledge of Accountancy software is also required
If you are keen to progress your career within Practice within a firm that is growing, this opportunity can offer you that. Along with a generous salary that will depend on experience, this role will also offer study support in order to assist you in your own career development.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith or email email@example.com